More than just recycling, Zero Waste...
- addresses all aspects of Reduction, Re-use and, as a final step, Recycling within an event, company or government's control.
- is a path of pursuing ever better waste reduction and management practices with a goal of zero waste.
- is a total commitment to a process of getting to zero, but in many cases means getting as close to zero as possible.
- means designing and managing products and processes to reduce the volume and toxicity of waste materials.
- means seeking alternatives to burning or burying products and byproducts